DanceDance.com have announced that they are abandoning their current digital music provider CD Baby in favor of Industry leading Dance Music Distribution Service Label-Worx.
“When we first began, back in 1998, our goal was to make our music available to Fans and DJ’s who are knowledgeable and enthusiastic about Dancemusic . This deal allows us to get back to the basics of our business model which is making quality Dance music. The work with over 4000 independent labels of all shapes and sizes that span every corner of Electronic Music. ”
Said Anthony Brown from DanceDance.com.
Some of the highlights are the deal are:
- Continued Amazon, ITunes support
- Daily sales information from Beatport, iTunes, Juno, Trackitdown + more
- Create new albums from our existing catalogue easily using our free Bundle Builder tool
- In-depth, transparent financial reporting & accounting
- Free deliveries, updates and takedowns to stores
- Optional in-house compilation program from our catalogue
Tone Diner | http://www.beatport.com/release/tones-diner/1070439